Review of "Ten Long Years"

"It feels good to be back in the city again," the man said.
"There's no city like New York. But what do you do, mister?"
"The name's Nat Marley," I replied. "I'm a private investigator."
"I need to find an old friend," the man said. "He was like a brother to me."

I read "Ten Long Years.”
This book was written by Alan Battersby.
And this book was published by Cambridge University Press in 2013.
This book is a part of "Cambridge English Readers 1."


Reference


・Cambridge University Press
      The Edinburgh Building, Cambridge CB2 8RU,UK
  www.cambridge.org
  Information on this title: www.cambridge.org/9781107621787

© Cambridge University Press

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Review of "Jack and the Westbourne Fair"

Review of "Circle Games" (BR 8)

Review of "The Dark Side of the City" (BR 9)